Part time Office Assistant
Advertiser: Daysafe TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $25 to $30 per hour flat rate
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Daysafe Training is a small training business in Karratha servicing the construction and mining sectors.
About the role
Are you a Xero Super Hero?
We are looking for a Karratha local - self motivated, friendly person to become part of the team to assist in the managing of our Accounts
This is a casual position Monday to Friday. Some overtime may be required.
The role may also require:
- Answering phones
- Data entry
- Scanning & filing
- Some tidying up/cleaning
- Mail collection
- Deliveries and pick ups
- Assisting in course set up for the day, including signing in students and entering their information in Power-pro
Any other duties as required...
Benefits and perks
This job would suit anyone looking for 15 to 25 hrs per week. Start time at 7.30am would be preferable.
You will be working with a small team of professionals in a warm, friendly environment where laughing is a job requirement!
Remuneration will depend on experience but will be between $25 to $30 per hour.
Skills and experience
Some one with experience in Xero is a MUST
MUST BE KARRATHA LOCAL.
Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?