Operations ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
We are a leading Australian provider of Integrated Security Services specializing in the provision of highly skilled and qualified security guards, mobile patrols, monitoring and alarm response. We offer high quality solutions to suit any organisation in any industry sector. Our successful operations are underpinned by superior performance and the strength of our relationships.
About The Role:
As an Operations Manager in our Victorian business, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end performance and contract delivery for selected clients,
You will provide a high level of strategic direction and day-to-day leadership to staff, ensuring that they are able to perform their roles effectively and that agreed performance criteria are achieved.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the performance of client sites with regards to KPIs, budgetary requirements, IR & HR related issues
- Identifying people needs across client sites & implementing actions to ensure these needs are being addressed
- Managing accounts & subcontractors for each site to ensure business efficiency, as well as identifying and translating into action new growth opportunities
- Monitoring and managing overheads such as resourcing and labour utilization to ensure optimal efficiencies
- Develop and foster relationships with new and existing clients, key stakeholders, and industry representatives
- Providing clear & consistent leadership through setting appropriate staff objectives & well-structured communication
- Addressing areas of underperformance of staff in line with ER/IR best practice
- Reporting & analysing data to identify needs & to provide advice and recommendations for OH&S, Audits and other reporting requirements
Requited Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in an operationally orientated management role
- Strong leadership with the ability to foster superior performance
- Client and Relationship Management expertise
- Experience in cost control and labour force rostering and monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed understanding of Industrial Relations legislation and Awards
- Results driven with the ability to implement change in a dynamic environment
- Experience in report writing and strong analytical skills
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline is highly regarded, but not essential
All shortlisted candidates may be required to participate in pre-employment testing which will include psychometric testing and criminal record screen.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the above criteria, please click “apply” and submit your resume and covering letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?