Chief Executive OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $170,000 - $199,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Chief Executive Officer
About the Company
Our client is a well-established and successful company in the hair care space both as suppliers of branded and own label products and in the operating of salons both franchised and company owned. Established in the 1980s the business has grown under the same ownership into a leader in the field and is now looking for a CEO to take the business forward to continue its organic and inorganic growth.
The CEO will be charged with guiding the company through its next stage of the business lifecycle and successfully position it to meet the current and future challenges and opportunities. Fulfilling a challenging mandate, the need is for an outstanding leader who can make things happen in a small to medium sized business environment working at pace and with a focus on execution and results.
- Reporting to the board the key responsibility will be the development and execution of the agreed strategy and plan.
- The individual will have full responsibility for the P&L and including products and margins and will have a successful track record of managing the vendors of large brands.
- The franchise and company owned network of over 70 outlets will be the responsibility of the new CEO who will have the gravitas and vision to lead owner operators and staff alike.
Key Skills and Requirements
A successful candidate MUST have a minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar position ($25m-$100m) and be familiar with both the hair care market in Australia or overseas and have experience in the multi-site franchise sector.
Interested applicants need to demonstrate the following:
- High energy
- Solid general management and commercial skills
- Track record in planning and execution
- Entrepreneurial leader who can balance opportunity and innate commercial awareness with firm business principles
The salary on offer is negotiable based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate – the package range is $175,000-$200,000 plus incentives.
Please apply to this advert through SEEK only.
Due to the number of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Applications without references will not be considered.
- How many years' experience do you have as a chief executive officer?