Leading Hand Electrician
Advertiser: Insight Electrical TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Site Supervising Electrician
About the Company
Insight Electrical Technology is an Award-Winning Contractor based in the Perth Metro Area. We are proud of what we do and are passionate about promoting a culture that thrives on constant improvement while maintaining alignment with our core values of Innovation, Honesty & Reliability
We are dedicated to building an industry leading reputation for genuine conduct and operational excellence. We take pride in the quality of our work and our ability to provide an outstanding service and are dedicated to employing highly skilled personnel that share this commitment.
Insight Electrical Technology - Dynamic Results, Proven Reputation
The Role – Leading hand Electrician
We are currently seeking the services of an enthusiastic Electrician who is able to work independently, to join our growing team. The role will be predominantly based within our Projects team, servicing clients such as Builders, Developers, State and Local Government agencies throughout the metro and greater metro areas.
Successful applicants will be offered the following:
- Competitive remuneration package (determined by experience & qualifications)
- Monthly RDO's
- Opportunity to work overtime
Applicants must be able to:
- Provide high level leadership always promoting the company’s vision and values
- Drive cost efficiencies and have a commitment to achieve contract and business KPI’s
- Develop and maintain channels of communication with staff and clients
- Ensure compliance with policy & statutory obligations
- Multi task while maintaining a well organised and productive workforce
Skills & Experience:
- Unrestricted Western Australian "A" grade Electrical License
- Commercial and Industrial Service/ Maintenance experience (+3 years)
- ACMA (Austel) telecommunications licence- Desirable
- Current White card
- C Class driver's licence
- Elevated Working Platforms Licence
- Working at Heights Licence
- Police Clearance
- High Level communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word capabilities
- SimPro experience - Desirable
To apply for this position please ensure all qualification questions are answered fully.
Applications that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a leading hand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- In 15-50 explain why you are looking for a new job?
- In 15-50 words explain what tools or technology do you use to stay organised and how?
- In 20-50 words explain what is your perfect work environment?