1st year Apprentice Shopfitter/Joiner
Advertiser: P&R Liftcars Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
P&R Liftcars Pty Ltd is a manufacturing company based in Miranda NSW. We are a subsidiary of the Dewhurst Group, a UK based company with manufacturing businesses around the world.
Ideally we are seeking an enthusiastic, eager school leaver, who is interested in achieving an Apprenticeship in the field of shop fitting and joining, but would also be interested in a person who is already in 1st or 2nd year doing shopfitting/joining. This is a 4 year apprenticeship and is a full time role.
We are looking for someone who:
• Possesses an energetic work attitude and mature outlook
• Enjoys going that “extra mile” and also has strong attention to detail.
• Has a desire to help and support other staff members.
• Has a proactive approach and ability to show initiative.
This apprenticeship will ideally suit a team player who has the ability to learn quickly and retain information and who likes the hands on approach in their work.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you. Please send a resume and covering letter outlining why you would be interested in this apprenticeship to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?