- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA’s trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
As part of our 2020 Apprenticeship Intake, we are offering the Nationally Accredited Trade Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology Apprenticeship. Based in Sydney this exceptional opportunity is perfect for any candidate who is hungry to learn and wanting to develop a fulfilling and long-term career.
When you choose an apprenticeship with us, you’ll receive training and experience on market-leading machinery with some of the best people in the industry. Hitachi also offers:
- Supportive management who want to see you succeed
- Friendly, goal orientated team culture
- The chance to work with the latest technologies
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) level training
- Subsidised tools
- State of the art facilities and a commitment to safe working conditions
- Potential to earn bi-annual bonuses
- A culture based on recognition of effort and the opportunity to progress your career nationwide!
How to Apply
Click Apply to submit your resume for consideration. To view the Apprenticeship Program Brochure visit https://bit.ly/2Ko3v31
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.