- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Permanent Full time
CENTRE MANAGER - GREENWOOD PENRITH!!
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce. As a business we are going through a period of unprecedented growth whilst embedding a culture where employees feel valued.
At G8 Education we believe in lifelong learning and we’re learning all the time too, continually seeking new ways to deliver the best early childhood learning and care in Australia. It’s a journey that begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to shine and grow.
We are currently accepting applications for a strong Centre manager to lead a great team of educators. Set in the beautifully restored Thornton Hall, our breathtaking service - Greenwood Penrith, is alive with history and culture.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and dedicated Centre Manager we would be delighted to hear from you. The successful candidate will have a strong focus on quality customer service delivery, the drive to develop amazing relationships with families, have the leadership skills to lead a team of educators, all whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children.
Click on the following link to find out more about Greenwood Penrith: https://www.greenwood.com.au/penrith/
Why you should choose us:
- Awarded top 20 most attractive employer in Australia for 2019!
- Attractive wages and generous incentive bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services (or higher) as recognised by ACECQA and will share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact Nicola Dey in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5319 for a confidential discussion.
Enquiries: Nicola Dey
Ph: 07 5581 5319
Applications Close: 31/10/2019
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.