Chief Financial Officer
Advertiser: CFO InsightMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
About the business
Our client is a proud family owned Australian engineering business that has built a reputation for excellence on the back of two generations – and more than 47 years in business throughout SE Asia. From humble beginnings as a single room operation to the multi-million-dollar business it is today. Headquartered in Brisbane and with bases in the Asia Pacific our client strives to provide its clients with intelligent asset lifecycle management solutions that reduce operating costs, maximise performance and extend asset life; all the while ensuring it meets sustainability standards.
About the role
The current CFO is moving on after seven years and our client is looking for someone to continue the great work and to also add their own touch/influence to the role. The role will involve
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- International travel expected
Skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced CFO (at least 3 years' experience) who has
- strong business reporting experience
- cashflow management
- people skills across a wide variety of levels
- capable of autonomous decision making
- experience working with overseas business operations - important
- manufacturing experience - desirable
Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified and available to start ASAP.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chief financial officer?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?