BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER
Advertiser: Ecovis Clark JacobsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
We are seeking an accomplished business services manager to join our senior team. Reporting to the directors, you will be responsible for managing client assignments, developing junior staff and assisting with business development.
Your client portfolio will range from start-ups through to large mature trading businesses and family offices. This ensures that no two days are the same and will allow you to continue to progress and develop in your role.
- Review of completed financial statements, tax returns, Business Activity Statements, management accounts for individuals, companies and trusts.
- Preparation and analysis of complex management accounting reports.
- Day-to-day management of client matters within your portfolio.
- Preparation and implementation of client advice (including tax planning advice).
- Management and mentoring of a team of four staff.
- Undertake business development activities to promote the business and its services.
- Completion of tertiary qualification in Accounting, or Business majoring in Accounting.
- Completion of CA Program, CPA Program and other relevant study.
- Minimum of 10 years tax and business services experience in a chartered environment, including at least four years at Manager level.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to monitor team progress across short and long-term deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are a dynamic and growing AFR Top 100 accounting firm located in the Sydney CBD who pride ourselves on offering high quality service to our clients, as well as being committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for our staff.
For more information about us please see our website: www.clarkjacobs.com.au
You will have experience in both leading and supporting high performing teams, be able to drive projects that support our firm's vision and strategy, and have the ability to build lasting client relationships.
If you are an organised, proactive manager with a team-player mindset and a strong commitment to professionalism, we'd love to hear from you.
Please note that only applicants who meet the key criteria will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services manager?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?