Advertiser: Chedid PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $60,000 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
We are a young company looking to shake up the real estate industry. Being a part of our team means being a part of our culture, where we treat each other like family. We believe that a fun, high energy workspace is the best environment for our team to thrive in and we commit ourselves to constant training, in-house and externally to always be developing ourselves personally and professionally.
About the role
In the role of Client Services & Sales Support, you will be one of the faces of our brand, and first point of contact for anyone who would like to deal with us. This is a diverse role where you will be assisting with a range of duties, including:
- Being the first point of contact for all customers, either in person or through the phone
- Be proactive in a prospecting system including phone calls, emails and prospecting letters
- Having an active role in our marketing planning and execution, including social media strategy
- Organise and maintain all property listings both new and existing
- Offer advice on home presentation as required, and book home stylist
- Provide a high level of sales support to our team
- Certificate of registration in the Real Estate industry is highly favourable.
- Social media & basic marketing knowledge preferred
- A positive attitude always
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to always improve and learn
- A commitment to training and development
- Professionalism always
- MUST be able to work Saturdays
- RDO’s will be Friday & Sunday
- A valid drivers license
- A car
For candidates who do not have a Certificate of registration, we are happy to sponsor and assist you in obtaining the certificate.
Benefits & Culture
- Attractive package including company phone & commission
- Potential for progression into either Sales or Property Management based on your interests
- Ongoing training and mentoring by Senior Sales Consultants
- Located just a short walk from some of Sydney's best restaurants & cafe's
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit for our team, please apply now via SEEK
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?