Part Time Office Assistant/ All Rounder
Advertiser: ANCHOR BELLE HOLIDAY PARKMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Part Time Office Assistant/all rounder to help with the day to day operation of a Leading family owned and operated Tourist Holiday Park and kiosk on Phillip Island
Our business purpose:
To provide a professional, safe, clean and comfortable environment where people come to relax and enjoy their holiday while creating special memories that will last a lifetime.
With all departments working together to deliver consistency in our product and ensure our guests expectations are met, this is a perfect combination to ensure our guests will want to come back time and time again.
The successful applicant must display the following:
• Experience in the industry
• Experience with ‘Newbook’ booking system desirable
• Excellent computer skills
• Proficiency with computer software eg; google docs, google sheets, photo editing programs,
• Good personal grooming
• Excellent communication skills
• Be self-motivated, efficient and have good organisation skills
• Be proactive and take initiative
• Go the extra mile
• Weekend work required
• Friendly, approachable and professional customer service skills
• Competent with online booking engines and 3rd party booking sites, their setups, current commissions, pricing, policies, procedures, and cancellations.
• Reporting and balancing accounts
• Fast learning
• Flexible and can easily adjust to changes.
• Loyal and dedicated team member
Duties will include:
• Guest services
• Taking reservations (Phone, email and online)
• Meeting sales targets
• Monitoring guest accounts
• Receiving and entering invoice data
• Social media and marketing
• Monitoring and updating website, specials, information
• Reception/front office
• Opening office
• Balancing tills, eftpos etc
• Writing procedures, updating T & C's
• Ensuring online presence is current and up to date.
• Overseeing housekeeping staff and roster’s
• Helping housekeeping department when required
• Providing tourist information
• Kiosk sales
• General day to day running of a busy tourist park
• Stocktake and ordering
• Following task lists- daily, weekly, monthly, annual.
• Implement good business decisions and help grow our business, including social media updates and trends.
• Keeping abreast of any current changes and updating any effected documents ie: pricing, tasks lists, MSDS etc.
Pay conditions as per Federal award.
Applicants please send resumes to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?