Senior Front End Drupal Developer
Advertiser: CordeltaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Cordelta Digital is a full-service consulting agency based in Canberra. Our crew includes strategists, agile coaches, user researchers, service designers, business analysts, information architects, content specialists, interaction designers, visual designers and full-stack developers.
We are looking for good humans who are passionate and hardworking to come on board!
We want to hear from you if you:
- Expert level attention to details when implementing visual designs
- Expert understanding of WCAG Accessibility.
- Proficient level Git knowledge such as branching, pull requests and pipelines (CI/CD)
Our dream candidate also has:
- The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
- Experience working outside of Canberra (e.g. in private sector, ideally overseas)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to contribute to the development of our practice beyond your strict day to day role.
- A puppy to bring to work and team gatherings occasionally.
- Ability to relate and engage with non-technical savy people such as stakeholders, clients, etc.
What we have to offer:
In working with us, you will be part of a growing team with a friendly, supportive and open culture. We encourage everyone to shape who we are, what we stand for and how we work - every voice matters. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and regular social gatherings. There are plenty of reasons why you should join us:
- A passionate, friendly bunch of humans in an inclusive corporate culture offering a good work/life balance, human-centred values, opportunities to give back to the community, monthly breakfasts, bi-monthly drinks, health and wellbeing refund scheme, an annual retreat, a spring thing and end of the year celebrations, etc.
- Awarded one of the 50 "best places to work in Australia" four times over the last five years by the "Great Place To Work" institute.
- An opportunity to take initiatives, contribute to the business development by pitching work, writing proposals, contributing to internal pet projects, etc.
- All the toys you need to do great work, including robots and top spec monitors
- Flexible working hours - all what matters to us is the quality of the work you deliver.
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and capabilities and a share of the team profit every 6 months.
- $3,000- $5,000 bonus when you sign your permanent employment contract to buy a new laptop/gear.
- Financial incentive if you bring a project (up to 7% profit share) or a new talent to the team (up to $3,000 bonus), and regular offers of Class B company shares to employees.
- Team subscription to activities, Free on-site parking at the office, and much, much more.
Like the sound of that?
If you like what you’ve read and want to join a team that strives to build the best possible products and services possible, we’d love to hear from you.
- Give us a call to let us know you are interested, and introduce yourself on 0468473670 or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
- Let’s grab a coffee - if there is a possible match you will be invited for a first casual meeting and a chat. We’ll buy coffee!
- If the first meeting goes well, you will be invited for a more formal interview with our Head of Design, which is also an opportunity for you to visit our office and meet the team
- One last chat with our MD or another senior executive to ensure culture fit with the rest of Cordelta
- The final decision is made and feedback is provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience with responsive / mobile first web development?
- What's your expected annual base salary?