- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a casual Customer Service Representative to join our team with a possibility of going permanent after a few months.
The customer service representative will be responsible for driving the internal growth of the marine sector by following up on potential leads, replenishment orders from customers, order fulfilment timelines and follow up on outstanding quotes and clarifying status.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Supporting the national marine sector
- Providing outstanding customer service for inbound and outbound customer transactions
- Qualification of customer requirements and delivering relevant solutions
- Efficiency of follow up on all enquiries and quotations
- Generation of new leads and potential clients
- Customer service and feedback in relation to Product and Service concerns, orders, technical information and warranty
- Drive internal sales to contribute to the achievement of the national marine budget
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of budget/forecasting
- Support the National Marine Sector
- Receive, qualify and complete all customer enquiries
- Enter quotations and sales orders
- Liaise with stores, warehouse staff and service staff to ensure that customer service remains the priority
- Communicate clearly to both internal and external stakeholders regarding any potential risks, delays or impacts on efficient delivery
- Clearly record all transactions and communications with customers for future reference or follow up
- Provide support to the wider sales team when required
- Recording of all sales orders and picking requirements through internal records management
- Reporting of Call Cycle in Salesforce
- Weekly additions to Opportunity Pipeline in Salesforce
- Weekly opportunity review and management in Salesforce
- Account plan creation and implementation in Salesforce
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service in fast paced high volume environment.
- Maintaining effective relationships with key people and team members, recognizing and resolving conflict;
- Influencing skills, the ability to convince others as to the merit of an idea or proposal.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and effectively multi-tasking
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to efficiently learn new products and services
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of assigned duties in a timely manner and/or Continuous Improvement-related projects; and experience in resolving complex problems.
We are looking for someone to start as early as next week. If this opportunity looks exciting, please send us your resume straight away.