Therapy Services Officer
Advertiser: CarpentariaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Carpentaria delivers disability and therapy services to children, adolescents and adults through Allied Health, Supported Independent Living, Adult Day Service, Short Term Accommodation and Support Coordination programs. We deliver innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life, and are committed to a philosophy that respects the rights of individuals to make informed choices about their lives.
About the Role
Due to recent growth, Carpentaria has a newly created position available for a Therapy Services Officer. We are seeking a collaborative, organised and energetic individual to join our dynamic team. We offer our employees the security of working for a long-established organisation with a reputation of dependability.
What you'll need to succeed
- Superb rapport with children, parents and people living with a disability
- The ability to prioritise and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A collaborative approach to working with the Allied Health team and other internal stakeholders, in line with Carpentaria’s values
- Strong initiative, punctuality and reliability
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of key stakeholders in the Allied Health network
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Demonstrated ability to exercise diplomacy, initiative and flexibility
- Outstanding capability with Microsoft Office and client management systems with developed finance skills
- Knowledge of NDIS and previous experience working in a disability sector
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Current Ochre Card
- Current Police Check issued within the last 6 months
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Evidence of Australia work rights (Current Visa or Birth Certificate)
- NT unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Opportunity to work in an expanding organisation
The full Position Description is available at www.carpentaria.org.au/careers. Please submit your resume and a response to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Sunday 20 October.
Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant pre-employment checks before commencing in the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?