- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
- Permanent Part-time
As a Registered Training Organisation, All Trades Queensland provides quality training to all students training with us, helping further their knowledge and skills to provide a foundation for them to develop their abilities and help guide them in finding their future pathway.
Due to the rise in both apprentice and prevocational student numbers, we have an opportunity for an automotive trainer/assessor in a part-time position for our 2019/20 programs.
We deliver training in Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation out of our training facility at Arundel as well as AUR30316 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology/AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology workplace-based training. The position will require the successful applicant to commute between facilities and worksites as and where required.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- Relevant Automotive trade qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of the AUR training package
- Experience in delivering nationally accredited training
- Experience with the implementation of feedback from stakeholders and changes in industry practice
- Experience with resource/content development (highly regarded)
- Recent experience in automotive training and assessment (preferably AUR20716 Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation & AUR30316 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology/AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in a challenging yet rewarding role
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Supportive team environment
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, then click ‘Apply for this job’ and include a covering letter and CV ensuring that you address the Selection Criteria.
This role is for an immediate start, so please don’t hesitate to apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Have you completed a qualification in automotive mechanical technology?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?