Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Receipt BankMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, we have grown near 100% growth year-on-year, opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way.
The role - what you’ll do:
We have a fantastic opening in our Sydney office for a curious, confident and motivated salesperson to join our field sales team. The team is focused on in person selling and is looking for a great communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- You will drive in-person interaction with many new leads via attending our hosted events, and existing customers attending our Practice Exchanges, inspiring new & existing leads to activation with engaging presentations and, where not activated, developing those leads for your new business colleagues.
- You will master consultative selling and sales presentation techniques, creating a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world class experience.
- To ensure your success, we will empower you to developing in-depth knowledge of the product and value propositions for new business and up-sell, and it will be your role to expertly facilitate discussion between existing and advocate partners in order to inspire up-sell opportunities.
About you - what we are looking for:
- Is a quick learner, autonomous and self-motivated, looking to work in an agile data-driven sales environment which has a proven track record in global sales success.
- Flexibility and ingenuity are key requirements - as Receipt Bank is a disruptive solution in the accounting industry.
- Can demonstrate having achieved KPIs in an in-person sales role (with bonus points awarded for experience selling a subscription-based/SaaS solution)
- We will see your love of what you do and you will demonstrate success of in-person consultative selling, preferably in a B2B environment.
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness allowance
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Access to L & D training platforms
- Friday drinks
- End-of-quarter team building and monthly social events
- Gym discount
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?