Claims Support Administrator
Advertiser: InterRISK Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
InterRISK is an award winning Australian owned Insurance Broking and Risk Advisory Company. We aim to provide the highest quality, value focused risk and insurance-related services to our clients by working effectively as a professional national team.
Due to growth within our Global Division, an opportunity has arisen for a Claims Support Administrator to join our team, working directly with the Claims Manager and Claims Executives.
This is fantastic for a school leaver, TAFE or University student to start their career in the insurance industry; the successful candidate will receive full training on the job as well as a qualification in Insurance Broking.
The role will be an administration based role supporting the wider claims team. More specifically:
- Manage a shared inbox and action required tasks daily
- Lodging & finalising claims
- Providing administration support to the brokers and team
- Processing of documentation
- Database management
- Electronic filing of all paperwork
- Reporting and providing claims statistics to key stakeholders when required
- General administration and ad hoc duties as required
- Contribute to the team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas, be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- An excellent communicator with the ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Confident in your organisational and time management capabilities
- Enjoys working with various technologies and have previous experience using the Microsoft Office suite with a high proficiency in Excel and Word
- Previous experience within an administration role is highly regarded
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Only successful applicants will be notified. No agency applications will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?