Receptionist / Kennel Attendant / Team Leader
Advertiser: Wellington Park KennelsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Wellington Park Kennels is looking for a mature, efficient, hardworking all rounder for a Kennel Attendant/ Team Leader & Administration Assistant position.
Must be available over all peak seasons including; Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter Weekend and School holidays etc.
Flexibility in hours needed over this time is a must.
Tasks Include; Feeding, cleaning, bathing, walking, exercising and health checks of all animals. Reception tasks; greeting clients, bookings, payments and general admin duties. Must have good client / customer service skills.
Good fitness level.
Must show initiative.
Driver's License a must.
Must have own transport.
Must be flexible, reliable & punctual.
Attention to detail.
Prior experience in an office and kennel & cattery is an advantage. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and always be looking out for the best interest of the animals in care. Wage rates upon interview. Above award wages paid.
Email resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?