Content Producer - Videographer, photographer & Social Media expert
Advertiser: ID CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
About the business
iD Collective personifies loyalty, fun, creativity and dedication. As a business, we have an inspiring vision to EVOLVE and AMPLIFY for our clients and as an agency.
About the role
As our in house Content Producer you will be responsible for creating, managing and updating multimedia content for our clients. With a passion and creative flair for all things social media, fashion, food and retail you must have a great sense of team. Be able to work autonomously and have an ability to absorb yourself in production and delivery of creative interactive media.
You will work closely with the Account Managers to edit, shoot and produce content for a range of clients within the Lifestyle, food, fashion and beauty space. You will have a solid understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and must be confident in Adobe creative suite, shooting and editing video and have an ability to embody different genres of social content ie events, PR campaigns, shooting with talent and instagram stories.
Skills and experience
You're daily tasks will involve the responsibility of managing all technical tasks related to the production, pre-production and post-production of video content. Working closely with Account Managers you will work to a client brief and strategy to EVOLVE & AMPLIFY each brand iD Collective represents.
- Design video clips based on existing footage
- Film, edit video content for various channels including social media, client communication, video news releases etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of video content.
- Content productions, sourcing imagery & copywriting.
- Independently manage shoots whilst also being able to collaborate and work as part of team to meet project outcomes.
- Collaborate and use your experience and creative input to assist in the storyboarding process.
- Record and edit sound projects.
- Manage timelines, budget and deliverables for all key clients.
- Participate in content planning session, creative brainstorms and calendar mapping with Account Managers and Content producers.
- Create animated motion graphics/adverts based on artwork provided using Adobe creative suite.
The successful candidate will own a quality video camera, tripod, audio and lighting gear.
- Have a current and up to date showreel of your work.
- A minimum two years of professional experience in commercial video production.
- Confident in using Adobe creative suite.
- A passion for collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Strong understanding of social media tools ie trello, asana etc.
- Ability to multi task and priortise.
- A clear understanding of core video editing techniques
In summary iD can offer you a haven to hatch your ideas, encourage you to grow and execute your creativity within a supportive environment. At the core of iD are its people, which is the key to our success, so if you believe you have the passion, determination and skills to truly EVOLVE and AMPLIFY then please send your CV to email@example.com with your portfolio/showreel about yourself and why you should join our team.