Project Coordinator/Administrator - Insurance Building
Advertiser: GMTS RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Project Coordinator/Administrator - Construction
An established Construction business with offices nationwide, specialising in Building Repair and Strata work. The business boasts long established relationships with Australia's major Insurance Companies and Loss Assessors. Due to recent growth, a Project Coordinator/Administrator is needed to join the highly successful team in Sydney.
The primary purpose of this role is to administer a range of projects/jobs from initial registration to invoicing, ensuring all processes are adhered to, whilst providing administrative support to field staff. This is to ensure that all clients and customers have a positive experience in their dealings with the company.
As the Project Coordinator/Administrator, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Lodging newly received jobs into workflow system and ensuring the relevant approvals from the client are in place
- Coordinate and manage minor repair works from an office environment with the assistance of remote staff, procuring suppliers, managing and communicating repair dates with customers and clients alike, while maintaining safety and quality standards at all times
- Assisting estimator/supervisors with bookings and specialists as required.
- Record keeping on each job file incl. job related documents, communication notes, photos, work orders, and such
- Financial management of a budget for each project
- Associated administration and ad-hoc tasks as required
To be successful in securing this exciting opportunity, you as the candidate must/have:
- 3+ years related work experience in a similar role
- Have an empathetic nature and a love of customer service
- Experience in the construction industry, preferably in either Residential (Client Liaison) or Insurance Building, will be highly regarded
- Be exceptionally organised with an eye for detail
- Fantastic communication skills – ability to engage stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Ensure that the work is carried out in line with clearly defined procedures and guidelines
- Proactively support a safe working environment for all employees
- Strong IT skills
If you believe your background suits the above criteria, please "APPLY" attaching both your CV and cover letter. Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be notified. For a confidential chat about the role, please contact Graeme (email@example.com) on 0417344298.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?