Advertiser: Private AdvertiserMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our very busy construction business requires an enthusiastic and suitably qualified person to fill the full-time position of Administration Assistant in our Winnellie office, providing all round office support to our busy team.
Applicants must have proven skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Minimum 3 years’ recent experience in an administrative role;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Self-Motivated, with ability to work independently
- The ability to prioritise tasks and have a high attention to detail
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Experience in bookkeeping or basic invoicing would be preferred but not essential
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining a clean and organized office space
- General reception duties
- Completing a wide array of paperwork and maintaining records
- Drafting quotations
- Liaising with clients and employee candidates
- On-boarding new employees
Please apply now if you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment. Applications close 13th October 2019.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?