Office Administration / Receptionist / Data Entry
Advertiser: Norwest ConsolidatedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Norwest Consolidated an earthmoving business based in Normanton, requires an administration officer with 7+ years’ experience, preferably in the construction or mining industry
The following are prerequisites for the position:-
- Data entry experience in Reckon bookkeeping software
- Payroll experience would be advantage although not a position requirement
- Competent in Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work requirements to ensure deadlines are met
- Must have a demonstrated 7+ years’ experience in a range of general clerical office duties
- Point of contact for Clients
- Data entry experience with QA Systems, Fatigue Management and Maintenance Management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Personal standards of honesty and integrity
- Drive In Drive Out Position
- Immediate Start
This is a full time position, however is initially offered on casual basis, due to remote nature of our business. Full board and accommodation is also provided to the successful applicant. We are negotiable on Shift roster 14/7 - 21/7
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?