Advertiser: Kildare Road Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Kildare Road Medical Centre is a large, busy medical centre located in Blacktown.
Positions have become available for experienced medical receptionists to join our team on a permanent part-time basis for 11am-3pm Monday to Friday.
The right applicant must:
- Have experience in general medical reception duties
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate politely and clearly, both in person and on the telephone
- Be motivated, extremely organised and quick to learn
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work with all members of Management and Clinical Staff
- Be flexible with hours
- Have intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience in the use of Zedmed Clinical Software an advantage, but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Interested parties should hand deliver their resume to Leanne Topolski at:
Kildare Road Medical Centre,
36 Kildare Road
Blacktown NSW 2148
via email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
**Only applicants progressing to interview stage will be contacted.**
We pay our respects to the traditional owners of the land, the people of the Darug nation,and to the Elders past, present and emerging.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?