Client Service Officers
Advertiser: McArthurMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
McArthur are currently seeking applications for the position of Client Service Officers, to work with our government client.
The roles will be for 6 months, with the potential for extension.
As a Client Service Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Management and distribution of high volume of mail and correspondence
- High speed and accurate data entry, document preparation and scanning
- Perform data verification of paper based travel document applications to online forms
- Perform client service, notarial duties, personalisation support, custodian and telephone enquiries.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks of travel documents in including application forms prior to and post print of travel documents (spoils and destructions)Undertake processing tasks and operate travel document printer and laminate machines to produce Australian travel documents
- Responding to notarial enquiries from members of the public;
- Perform straightforward or routine passport client interviews, for Australian travel documents (as required) in Canberra or State and Territory Offices.
- Deliver courteous, prompt and professional client service in providing guidance to the public on travel document matters and document legalisation processes
- Perform general office administrative duties, manage ongoing client contact workload and assist the Workflow Supervisor where required.
- Undertake the duties of cashier including daily financial reconciliations
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a customer facing or administrative role
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, please apply using the link provided.