Territory Manager - Veterinary Diagnostics
Advertiser: Heska AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $80,000 - $119,999 OTE + Car and comms
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a successful organisation in the early stages of international expansion.
Heska (NASDAQ:HSKA) is a market-leading Veterinary Diagnostics company, based out of Colorado, USA, specialising in in-house diagnostic laboratory equipment.
Following unprecedented growth in the US over the last five years, under the directorship of an astute and inspiring leadership team, Heska has successfully launched in Australia with its range of highly accurate and reliable diagnostic equipment. This is all supported by a proven recipe for success and strategy to win. With early success and a green field of opportunity, now is a great time to join this growing and dynamic team.
It goes without saying, this is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to join an organisation at this critical stage, develop their career, and contribute to organisation creating positive change in the veterinary industry.
With a well trained, established team in place, the successful candidate would be required to contribute beyond the standard measures of a Territory Manager. The ability to work autonomously, create your own opportunities, contribute to the greater picture and close deals is a must.
With a mandate to not only sell our products but support the client, ensuring absolute customer satisfaction and leave a lasting impression; we are looking for a highly skilled individual that possesses the unique ability to train, consult and educate the client while being able to close deals and win business. Managing the start to finish process, and everything in-between, you will be expected to follow up sales activities with installation, training, continued education and support. Previous experience in diagnostic sales (or similar), and or, as a veterinarian/veterinary nurse a must.
You will be provided with all the tools and training required for success including the latest generation of world-class diagnostic technologies, a program that is unmatched, and support from a dedicated management team that will be actively working beside you to achieve the desired results.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Prospect new customers, develop and manage leads
- Close opportunities
- Plan, schedule, organize, document and perform chemistry and haematology analyser installation
- Deliver a high level of customer service to clients
- Log all customer-related activity to CRM
- Work to alleviate technical issues in identified clinics requiring re-training, analyser maintenance, etc.
- Visit hospitals/clinics to train staff on basic maintenance of equipment, follow up to maintain the relationship
Requirements for the role include:
- Qualified Veterinarian or Vet Nurse desirable
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proven ability to close deals and win business, preferably within short cycle capital equipment
- The desire to work to targets
If you feel you have what it takes, and are looking for an opportunity to develop a career that gives you the freedom to think on your feet and create your own success story, then please apply by including a brief cover letter detailing how you can contribute to this growing success story.
Wake up every day to make a difference, knowing you are positively impacting the people you work with and the community you support!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?