Mechanical Design Engineer
Advertiser: Central Innovation Recruitment SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a locally owned and managed business; a market leader in the industry, servicing National and International clients. They invest in their highly trained staff to enable the team to meet the needs of all clients whether they be from the commercial, residential, industrial or government sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Canberra our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Undertake engineering design including mechanical components and material selection
- Complete 3D modelling and drafting in SOLIDWORKS
- Problem solve and innovate engineering solutions
- Liaise with external suppliers, contractors and fabricators
- Ensure the creation and management of accurate project documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant demonstrated Engineering experience in automated machinery, structural elements or similar
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Advanced SOLIDWORKS proficiency
- Experience designing mechanisms
- Competency in Composer
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in product renders, technical illustration and commercial graphics
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
Ref: Ci 81019KL
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.