Advertiser: Ipswich Jets RLFC IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
The Ipswich Jets are the elite sporting team of the region and under this banner have the Ipswich Jets Rugby League team as well as the Jets Netball team. Both of these teams compete at the highest level and to support them behind the scenes, are a small but passionate team of people.
About the role
The role of Administration Assistant to the Ipswich Jets is a newly created role that is going to be pivotal to our growth, both as a brand and as a team. As our business has grown and the demands on the team does too, we have seen the need for an additional member to support the work they do, to alleviate some of the day to day pressures and to provide support across the various sectors of our business. This includes areas such as:
- Football Administration
For this role you have to be a great communicator, as you are going to be integral to many projects and duties as well as have a great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to handle conflicting priorities and a high level of accountability and professionalism. For the right person we will offer you a fantastic varied role but with a high level of expectancy and demands.
Previous accounting skills with Xero or other financially based software would be preferred but not essential, however you will need a good logical, analytical and methodical approach to most things, so some awareness around figures is essential.
This will be a four day a week (Monday to Thursday) role with a contract until the end of October 2020. However, the vision of this role is to continue past that date with the right candidate.
Please supply a one page cover letter and resume. Anyone not following this process may not be considered for the role. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Benefits and perks
Lunch provided from the Leagues Club Restaurant
Free Off Street Parking
Skills and experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Microsoft Office knowledge of a high level
- Exceptional grammar and punctuation
- Office experience.
- Relevant qualifications, certificates.
- Accounting software experience a bonus
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?