Territory Manager / Sales / Paint / Coatings
Advertiser: Rust-OleumMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Where there's a surface, there's Rust-Oleum!
Inspirational coatings reimagining and protecting every project.
We seek enthusiastic, results-oriented sales people to join our business, managing a territory in Brisbane on a 6 week call cycle.
Experience with customers like Bunnings, Mitre10, SupaCheap, Autobarn and the Independent Paint Trade will stand you in good stead to build on your relationships and be able to achieve the planned results.
As an Area / Territory Manager, you have a passion for working with customers that fall within the DIY and automotive space.
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a technical mindset, be resourceful and results driven to achieve KPI targets.
- Commercially astute negotiation skills
- Growing business with existing customers as well as prospecting for new business
- Quoting with equal respect for Net Sales Value and Gross Margin
- Able to develop deep product and technical knowledge
- Understanding of Merchandising requirements
- Terrific at building relationships
- Great understanding of consumer needs
To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?