Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Adelaide Oncology & HaematologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Adelaide Oncology & Haematology is a private oncology and haematology service affiliated with and on the grounds of Calvary North Adelaide Hospital, Western Hospital, Calvary Central Districts Hospital, Burnside Hospital, Summit Health Centre and St Andrews Medical Centre. We are a multi-disciplinary practice providing comprehensive cancer care including; medical oncology, haematology, gynaecological oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, infectious diseases and supportive services.
We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our valued team on a full time basis at multiple locations. This position will report to the Reception Coordinator and the role will include both front of house reception duties and back of house administration duties. This rewarding role will offer variety in a supportive team environment within a busy practice.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
· Reception of patients attending outpatient clinics
· Making patient appointments
· Answering telephone calls
· Dictaphone typing
· Scanning, filing and emailing documents
· Medical billings
· Liaising with medical records, radiology departments and other hospital staff and departments
· General reception and administration duties as required
The key skills and experience required for this role include:
· Proven experience in a medical reception is highly regarded
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to multitask
· Experience with Zedmed would be highly desirable
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Great team player
This is a great opportunity within an organisation that supports and values their people. We are a very busy practice that encourages great team work within a friendly and positive environment.
To apply for this position you will need to submit a cover letter and current resume to Tamara Jordan, Reception Coordinator, at email@example.com
This role is to commence as soon as possible. Previous applicants need not apply. Only apply if your application meets the above requirements. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?