Hotel Front Office Receptionist
Advertiser: Medusa HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Small stylish boutique hotel in Darlinghurst requires an enthusiastic responsible and mature person to join our team. A background in hotel operations and local knowledge of the Darlinghurst area will be highly regarded.
As a part small team you will be responsible for the day to day operations of front desk and operations, as well as exceeding guest expectations at every interaction with varied additional duties as required. Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
* Must be a people person
* A willingness to go above and beyond for all of our guests
* The ability to show initiative and to be self motivated
* Intermediate IT skills with experience with Charts, or similar hotel PMS desired but not required
* A friendly and outgoing personality
Flexibility with work hours is essential as the successful applicants will be part of a 7-day roster, with shifts from 7:00am to 3:00pm and 3:00pm to 11:00pm and 11:00pm to 7:00am.
Australian citizens or permanent resident preferred.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work public holidays?