- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $55000.00 - $65000.00 p.a. + Half price duty meals
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
NORTHS Fitness, based in Cammeray is seeking an energetic and motivated marketing professional to coordinate the annual marketing and promotional program for NORTHS Fitness, designed to enhance the experience of all our valued members and attract new members to enjoy our personal, state of the art offering.
Your role is to help ensure the NORTHS Fitness brand is positioned as the leading fitness venue in the lower north shore by coordinating a regular marketing and communications program that keeps NORTHS Fitness members engaged and active, and promotes all services including personal training, group fitness classes, aqua, cardio, special classes and general fitness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and coordinate an annual/seasonal schedule of promotions that drive weekly visitation and membership
- Ensure promotions are effectively communicated across all relevant channels in-venue, and across external marketing and media channels. Includes coordination of in-venue displays
- Manage and coordinate social media pages - Instagram and Facebook
- Coordinate special themed activities, member social events and promotions
- Maintain all NORTHS Fitness communication channels and ensure timely and relevant content updates (e.g. timetables, special offers, membership drives, major promotions), including regular EDM schedule, NORTHS Fitness website and digital and social channels
- Maintain the marketing database for NORTHS Fitness and ensure regular health checks.
- Coordinate the production of innovative and targeted marketing collateral - includes e-marketing, flyers, advertising and posters (working with in-house and external graphic design resources)
- Contribute to the development and roll-out of new major marketing campaigns and promotional programs
- Provide timely reporting and analysis on marketing performance
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing, Communications qualifications - ideally in fitness, leisure or a membership based industry
- Substantial hands on marketing experience
- Sound graphic design skills and ability to create a range of marketing collateral
- Demonstrated content writing with strong creative and copy-writing skills
- Social Media savviness
- Email, website and social media marketing experience
- Strong organization skills and super attention to detail
- Outstanding communicator
What do you get in return?
- Dynamic, energised, management team that is embracing change and focused on success
- Ongoing training and development with NORTHS Academy
- Convenient, undercover on-site parking
- Discounted meals
- Work for a Club that continues to reinvent its relevancy to its local community.
If you're looking for a great team environment and a role that will keep you energised and engaged with balance and flexibility - then this could be the perfect fit for you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tony Edser 0438575370.