Account Manager- Leading OEM
Advertiser: Salexo ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Albury Area
- $75,000 -+ car +bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Our client has been operating for over 60 years and has dynamically grown market share through strategic and organic acquisitions. As a proud OEM the group is dedicated to building and maintaining a highly skilled and robust manufacturing capability, where possible their focus is sourcing local components. The Group has established a renowned reputation for staying one step ahead of its competition. The umbrella of businesses has a continuum of R&D combining leading edge innovation and systematic distribution through a vast network of wholesalers and retailers.
This account channel management position requires servicing accounts of a highly valued customer. Servicing this key customer will require achieving designated sales and margin targets levels and finding new customers by implementing sales programs to insure targets are achieved.
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit expectations for customer, category, and groups within budgeted expectations.
- Maintain and further develop existing customer base within category
- Provide technical advice , recommendations and solutions to customers
- Seek new opportunities for product sales through existing customer base
- Negotiate pricing structures and recommendations in line with guidelines set by the State Sales manager
- Assist in the timely resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Work closely with internal depts. to service the client's needs in the most efficient and effective ways.
- Establish call cycles and plans
- Create business plans for key accounts as well as developing target customers
- Provide weekly reports and updates
It is vital that that the successful applicant is willing to travel and can work autonomously with a profound sense of motivation and tenacity. You must have acute communication and negotiation skills. You must be a fast learner and critical thinker and be able to adapt to market trends and not be reliant and static information, and be able to think on your feet.
Not only will you be joining a market leader you will be joining a supportive team environment. Given the breadth and size of the organisation the scope for long term career advancement is expediential. On offer is a salary between 65k to 75k based on experience plus bonus incentive scheme ,tools of trade including a company vehicle phone and laptop.
This is truly an exciting opportunity for the right person and we are ready to start ASAP. If you believe you match the above criteria please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 99229622 for a private and confidential discussion.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted