Family Relations & Enrolments Superstar
Advertiser: Kids Club Early Childhood Learning CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $50,000 - $54,999 plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Kids Club is Number One in service and delivery of Early Childhood Education and care within Australia. If you live to create positive relationships with new families and would like to work for a company that allows you to set the scene for creativity, then this might just be the job you've been waiting for. An exciting opportunity to play a key role in the fastest growing early learning providers has been created for a talented Family Relations & Enrolments Superstar!
So, if you love people and are passionate about nurturing relationships, then apply now as this is the position for YOU!
What we offer you:
- A creative environment with the latest technology in customer service
- An opportunity to grow your career with a spontaneous team whose culture is "Work Made Fun Gets Done!"
- Passion for excellence and leadership, coaching and mentoring programs
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- We care about you and your family and provide discounted childcare
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work
About the Role:
Reporting directly to our Enrolments Manager, the Family Relations & Enrolments Superstar is responsible for the development of Family Relations, communication and converting leads to new enrolments. Maintaining positive relationships with families enrolled and waitlisted is a key responsibility for this position. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the Support Team to achieve organisational outcomes.
About you: If you are self-motivated and are ready to work in an environment that will challenge you to the best of your ability. You have:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal (Exceptional English)
- A passion for creating positive, and strong communications to our new families.
- Great conversational skills, to support new families in choosing the best childcare.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to multitask while meeting timeframes.
- Attention to detail in all areas of the role.
- A desire to please our families and deliver the WOW factor.
- A team-based approach and the continued desire to remain on-trend with emerging trends in the market place.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment at our convenient Hills District based Support Office.
About your responsibilities:
- Answering all new enquiries about the Childcare Centres and services.
- Liaising with families in regards to their enquiries and needs for their enrolments.
- Continual follow-ups for the families that are going through the journey of finding the best quality childcare.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Centre Directors.
- Drive and motivation towards providing the best 6-star service right from the beginning of their enquiry.
- Managing all bookings for Parent Tours and New Enrolments.
If you think you are the best person for this Super Star Position, we would love to hear from you ASAP.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?