Gold Coast! Amazing Front Desk Administrator!
Advertiser: Core Healthcare GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking to find our next AMAZING team member for our Gold Coast private practices.
If you are:
- Passionate about what you do and how you do it
- Take initiative and drive change
- Continuously look for ways to enjoy your job
Then, this role might be for you!
We are looking for casual, positive, flexible and passionate Front Desk Administrator, with:
- A "can do” attitude
- A team player that communicates in a positive way and find the good in everyone and everything
- A confident staff member comfortable dealing with patients and clinicians
- Great skills at managing competing priorities, flexible and thrilled with change and, reliable
As Front Desk Administrator, you will be accountable for:
- Wow our patients whilst minding the phone
- Managing diaries and billing our patients
- Managing general clinic operations
- Assisting our clinical staff when needed
Ideally, you should have administration work experience of 2 years or more; have knowledge of Hicaps, Medicare and Workcover or a previous experience in the Health Industry. However, if you don't have the medical experience but you think you are the right person, do not hesitate and apply!
Are you up for a new challenge? Core is a dynamic and growing company with great opportunities for professional growth and a strong autonomous culture. We are focused on working closely with our clients to help create healthier patient lifestyles, workplaces, and exercise regimes. Outstanding customer service is a paramount. Come and work with some of the best in the field and grow with us!
If this sounds like you are a fit, then we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?