Environmental scientist/engineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Environment & Sustainability Consulting
Blue Environment is an independent team of scientists and engineers providing environmental advisory services to government and industry across Australia. We work with our clients to make a difference.
We employ passionate and innovative people who enjoy working in a highly motivated team in our sustainable office in Melbourne's Docklands.
We are looking for a talented environmental graduate to join the team. The successful candidate:
- has excellent research, analysis and communication skills
- can demonstrate outstanding expertise in Microsoft Excel
- has a questioning mind and shows attention to detail
- can build good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- is self-motivated and able to manage time efficiently.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career working on a diverse range of projects across waste management, resource recovery, carbon impacts, sustainability, materials efficiency and environmental management services.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
All applications must be submitted on-line. Applications should include a CV and university transcript, together with a covering letter outlining key skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?