- $500 - 700 per day pay rate
- 3 month contract role (potentially longer)
- Diverse duties from including Track, Structures & General Civils
- This reputable rail organisation are seeking a track project engineer to carry out engineering and planning of scheduled work for the engineering and maintenance directorate within the Major Works Division.
- The Major Works Division is responsible for delivering maintenance and renewal of existing infrastructure assets across track, OHW, signals and electrical and operational technology.
- You will be tasked with planning, engineering and site construction support for projects, as well as providing technical advice to support the delivery of projects. You will also be expected to mentor and share knowledge to build the technical capability of the project engineering and support team.
- Ideally, you will have experience working in private sector and have strong general project delivery skills along with a technical knowledge of permanent way.
- Initially, this is a 3 month contract with numerous opportunities for growth within the team. We are looking to start someone as early as possible so please apply asap.
For more information please contact Rob Bolton on 0282 524 029