Visitor Guide at Sugar Republic Christmasland
Advertiser: Creative NationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Tour Guides
About the business
Sugar Republic is a pop-up experience celebrating lollies, ice cream and everything sweet through immersive rooms and creative backdrops. This season we are celebrating Christmas with a joy-filled festive event.
About the role
Applications are open for Visitor Guides at Sugar Republic Christmasland.
Part-time or full-time from 4 November to 23 December.
Your job will be to welcome and entertain visitors, represent the Sugar Republic brand with integrity and enthusiasm and offer a positive experience. Demonstrated experience in performance, hospitality, entertainment, retail or events is preferred.
You'll need to be available for at least 3 shifts per week. Shifts vary from 4-8 hours. Applicants who are available to work Thur/Fri/Sat evenings are particularly welcome.
This is a paid, casual position based in Fitzroy. Hourly rate depends on age. Students and working holiday visas are welcome.
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 14 OCTOBER 12PM
INTERVIEWS TAKE PLACE ON 16/17 OCTOBER
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?