Advertiser: TRANSEARCH International Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Recognised internationally for its evidence-based programs, this leading For Purpose Organisation provides training programs that equip communities to provide support for people developing a mental health problem, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. This organisation produces and evaluates innovative training courses, trains and supports a national network of instructors, and has agreements to provide its training products to mental health organisations in 25 other countries.
As a vibrant and innovative organisation with the mission to raise awareness and community capacity, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager to support the CEO in finance and risk and provide board secretariat support.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management or Accounting with CPA or equivalent designation;
- 5+ years in a similar senior role managing a finance team;
- Sound commercial focus with a background in modelling and analytical decision support
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and relate well to staff, and internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in refining financial systems to provide effective and informed reporting
A confident and clear communicator, you are collaborative leader who thrives in a fast-paced customer focused organisation.
A competitive salary and benefits will be negotiated dependent on experience.
For initial confidential discussions, please call Sandra Brown on 03 9235 5126 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org