- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Brady Australia is currently seeking a Victorian based Technical Sales Specialist to represent our ID Warehouse brand. With a thirst for maximising sales opportunities and driving incremental growth, the successful candidate will provide technical expertise and guidance to customers, both prospective and existing.
Ideally you will be able to apply your initiative and energy to identify, validate and convert opportunities. With strong influencing and negotiation skills, you will be at enjoy working with key stakeholders and decision makers at all levels in order to close a deal.
What we need:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Growth and development of new and existing accounts
- Propose, design, and / or implement technical solutions
- Develop compelling business cases and proposals with particular attention to technical aspects
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Perform pre / post sales support, including deployment of solutions, for customers both on site or remotely
- Assist with upgrades, installs and troubleshooting as required
- Develop education materials and conduct technical sales training
What you’ll bring
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- Proven success in a complex selling solutions role
- Experience in a customer facing technical sales and implementation role
- Level 1 IT experience including an understanding and knowledge of key client, server, database and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of security industry and market
- Understanding of sales process and ability to work within a team
- Financial and business acumen with a customer-centric approach
- A persuasive, positive and credible presentation style
- A desire to be successful in a dynamic fast changing environment .
Being based remotely and travelling across your region, it is essential that you are structured in your approach, autonomous and accountable as you manage your region from the road and your home office.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, click ‘Apply for this Job’
Who we are
As part of the Brady Corporation, ID Warehouse's continued passion is to create a safe environment for organisations, free from threats of trespass, fraud, theft and sabotage. ID Warehouse deso this by providing industry-leading advice, superior quality products and end-to-end solutions in the specialist areas of visitor management, secure access and people identification.
Brady Australia is part of Brady Corporation, a US-based international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products and services play a key role in helping companies to comply with safety regulations, improve productivity and performance, identify and protect premises and keep workplaces their safe.
In addition to ID Warehouse, you may be familiar with some of our brands, such as:
- Accidental Health & Safety
- Trafalgar First Aid
- Safety Signs Service
Brady prides itself on its people-focused work environment and strong values and ethics. Having won multiple awards highlighting the excellence of our ethical performance, we are a company that values honesty and integrity.
Globally Brady employs around 6,400 people throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. In Australia Brady has almost 200 employees in our Sydney and Perth offices.
Brady is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Dependent on the role, a pre-employment medical and police check may be required to be successful; and must be provided prior to commencement date.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?