Casual Interior Design Assistant
Advertiser: Bold PropertiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
We are looking for a confident, motivated and bubbly Interior Design Assistant to join our Evolve Design Studio Team immediately for casual work on weekends.
Based on where we stand today, we've been awarded the highest accolade in the building industry - 2018 Australian Professional Medium Builder, following three years running as Queensland Professional Medium Builder 2015/16/17 - but that's just the start.
We build beautiful homes that bring dreams to life, creating places families will love. Every Bold home makes a unique statement, thanks to contemporary design, attention to detail, flexibility and quality in construction.
As a family owned and operated business, we understand that building a new home is so much more than choosing a floor plan, colours, bricks and mortar. It’s about the experience, and the exciting journey being embarked on.
Each of the team members at Bold Living share the love of the business and share the goal of ensuring all new home buyers have an upfront and transparent building experience.
At our Evolve Design Studio, we’ve proudly created the most innovative, comprehensive and convenient display of trends – taking interior design and home styling to an entirely new level. Evolve brilliantly enhances the whole selections and building experience, offering professional advice, helping client’s piece together their dreams perfectly.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Interior Design Assistant, you will be responsible for the following, however not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting new clients as they enter Evolve Design Studio
- Providing knowledge on inclusions and upgrade inclusions
- Providing suggestions and a professional opinion on colour and finishes selections
- Ensuring the Studio is clean and presentable at all times
Our ideal candidate would be creative, enthusiastic, flexible, professional and enjoy working with clients and the general public in an ever-growing environment.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate:
- Confidence in working with clients and the general public
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- A well-presented appearance
- An intermediate knowledge of understanding and reading floor plans and elevations
- A passion for interior design
- A drivers licence and own transport
The role is perfectly suited to a student studying a Diploma in Interior Design, and is preferred.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training, an be offered a stable and friendly environment within which you can advance your career with a young and growing company.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, explaining why you would be suited for the role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.