Sales Rep/ Merchandiser-Northern suburbs and beachesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
IG Design Group is one of Australia's largest supplier of catalogue and private label greeting cards, gift wrap, stationery and party supplies.
Join this fun, dynamic and successful business where you can hone your expertise in Sales/ Customer Service and Merchandising. The primary aim of this position is to sell and merchandise our fabulous range to our current customers and convince those that don't know how cool our products are- to stock them.
This full time position will require you to service current customers as well as create new opportunities for our business within the Northern suburbs of Sydney. Experience is not essential although a previous role in retail sales or merchandising would be a huge advantage. This role includes a great deal of merchandising so a creative flair and an eye for detail will be highly regarded.
Your key tasks will be:
- To source new business and increase sales in a profitable manner. We need a smart, go getter!
- Maintain a regular call cycle of your territory- self motivation and excellent time keeping required! You also must hold a current drivers licence.
- Excel in customer service- strong people skills mandatory. Positive attitude and pride in your work is all you need!
- Develop and maintain documentation and administrative records such as forecasts, contact database and call reports- fully and accurately.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of competitors, and to beat them on service and product.
Whilst all the above would be fabulous, some experience together with the right attitude might land you this role. Full training will be provided for the right person.
Salary will include base salary, super and a car allowance or fleet vehicle. You will also be eligible for bonuses based on sales achieved.
If you are ready to get out on the road and do what you do best, please apply for this role immediately.
Please note: unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted but we appreciate your efforts nonetheless.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience with merchandise and range planning?