Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our labour hire clientele.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record and hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?