Advertiser: Flavourtech Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- $65,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
Flavourtech is an Australian company which manufactures process equipment for the food and beverage industries. The company is enjoying success, selling systems based on its Integrated Extraction System, Spinning Cone Column, and Centritherm® Evaporator technologies into the Soluble Coffee Industry.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our engineering team on a permanent basis. The initial role will be to assist with design and commissioning of our equipment.
The successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- 2 years’ experience in an associated engineering field
- Experience commissioning equipment in the Soluble Coffee Industry
- Experience Designing and Implementing Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC and SCADA systems
- Tertiary qualification in Mechatronics, Engineering or a related discipline.
- The person must be self-motivated and able to operate without direct supervision.
- Computer literate with high level skills in Excel and Word
A salary package from $68,000 to $81,000 will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is based in the Griffith, a regional center in NSW.
Applications close Monday the 10th November 2019, resume and cover letter showing the criteria should be directed to:
Process Engineer Position
Flavourtech Pty Ltd
Po Box 413, Griffith NSW 2680