Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Commit Co Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
Commit Co Pty Ltd are currently looking for a Customer Service Officer to join our Townsville Branch on a Temporary Part time Maternity Leave cover basis. You will have experience in a customer service role with a sales background and history of achieving results, ideally in a face to face environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales targets
- Work close with all stakeholder, both internal and external
- Liaise with clients to achieve the best outcome
- Achieve monthly team KPI's
- Strong sales focus
- Strong customer focus
- Strong team focus
- General administration
- Resolving any customer queries and enquiries
To be successful for this role you will possess the following qualities:
- Have previous experience in a customer service role
- You will be a highly motivated individual who loves a challenge and has a desire to progress with the company.
- You will have the ability to problem solve and be capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and driven team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain relationships with customers, both internal and external
- Ability to motivate your team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone committed to Commit Co's values, assisting people from all walks of life and is looking for a career rather than a job.
To apply for the role please send your resume and cover letter detailing how your experience is aligned to the role to