Advertiser: Kings FuneralsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are looking for a creative and experienced marketing person to join our team. This position is part-time (2-3 days per week) with flexibility in days/hours worked.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advertising campaign management (print and digital)
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Website administration
- Content creator
- Event & sponsorship co-ordination
This role will suit an experienced, passionate marketing person who is proactive, creative and has an eye for detail. You must be a team player and have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Solid understanding of marketing and brand management
- Advanced digital & social media marketing experience
- SEO experience
- Graphic design experience (advantageous)
- High level computer literacy
- Strong organisational & multitasking skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
To apply for this position please include your resume with a covering letter outlining the key criteria above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?