Corporate ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual who has great interpersonal skills and works well under pressure, then this opportunity is for you. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and positively representing the Company, the client and building tenants.
As a Corporate Receptionist, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all visitors in a friendly and professional manner, assisting them to find the right place
- Managing the main switchboard, ensuring an effective and professional manner is maintained
- Directing customer and client queries
- Effective diary and inbox management
- Building a strong rapport with internal departments, repeat clients and Company staff
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Intermediate computer skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
If you think you can make a positive contribution and are seeking an exciting new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are building a workforce that is representative of the community we protect. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and are committed to supporting our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples with employment and career opportunities. We have an inclusive culture where innovation and teamwork are encouraged. If you wish to make a positive change in your community, contact us today.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?