Chef de partie
Advertiser: IBA Tourism Asset Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- $25.01 to $25.64 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at Wilpena Pound Resort in the Flinders Ranges, for someone wishing to utilise their experience in a fast-paced, remote resort environment. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head Chef to ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen.
Interested? You will need to demonstrate the following:
- A formal qualification - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- A thorough knowledge of menus and recipes
- Superior knowledge of food products
- Assist the head chef in meeting food and wage costs (within budget)
- Ensure orders are completed in a timely level
- Be a pro-active part of ,and support a dynamic team
- Provide high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Work safely at all times
- Demonstrate your ability and willingness to work for and with the Traditional Owners.
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to detailing your skills, experience and suitability for the role via Seek.
This is a live in role providing you with an opportunity to experience the outback and live and work in a special part of the world. You will have access to affordable living arrangements and subsidised meals.
Employment includes competitive remuneration and a clean, safe, multicultural, people friendly environment.
Adnyamathanha, Yura (Aboriginal) and local people are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only candidates meeting the selection criteria will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a head chef / chef de cuisine?