- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, Other
As Fill Leader, you will play a role in guiding the team to ensure the right stock is in the right place, at the right time.
• Join BIG W as we embark on a transformational journey
• Lead a fun and inspiring team
• Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits
• This is a full time position
What we're like
BIG W's best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Think BIG and work for one of Australia’s biggest retailers
• Experience excellent working conditions
• Unparalleled opportunities for growth and development
As a Fill Leader you are responsible to lead the team, to replenish and recover the store ensuring this occurs within the allocated timeframe and budget.
• Plan the workload and resources required to deliver daily store replenishment, presentation and rework to company standard and within budget
• Oversee the fill (including Zone Back of House) and presentation operation to ensure work is completed on time, to the Company standard and the store is ready for trade
• Ensure procedures are followed to minimise store stock loss
Using your leadership and people skills, you will be able to drive results by engaging, empowering and motivating your team members. Safety will always be one of your highest priorities!
• The ability to work cooperatively in a team
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Great time management and organisational skills
About BIG W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
BIG W is proud to provide Australian shoppers with a broad range of quality general merchandise products at low prices. From women's, men's and children's clothing and shoes to homewares, electronics, pet food, cleaning items, party goods, toys and books, BIG W is a popular one-stop-shop for customers seeking great design, brands and value across the country.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!