Junior Support Engineer
Advertiser: ITdynamicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Broome & Kimberley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Company:
Established in 2008, ITdynamics (Formerly PerthICT) specialises in managed services within the education sector. The company currently services a large range of schools from the Kimberly to the Southwest of Western Australia and everywhere in between. ITdynamics also provides services to corporate clients ranging from medical, accounting, industrial and more.
ITdynamics prides itself in having a great company culture for all its team members.
About the Role:
ITdynamics requires a skilled IT professional to service our clients based in the Kimberly. The successful applicant will be working with and supporting a group of schools with day-to-day IT activities both onsite and remotely. The rest of the ITdynamics team will provide you with support and an escalation point. Travel will be required through the year in visiting remote sites.
Experience, Qualities and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Diploma of Networking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Office 365.
- Professional demeanour.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Patient and able to deal with non-IT literate users.
- Exposure to server 2008 R2 or newer.
- Experience with both Windows and Apple platforms.
- Exposure to Cisco Switching infrastructure.
- Must be able to work in a team or independently.
- Preparing documentation for clients.
- Servicing computers, ipads, printers and other IT peripherals.
- Software and hardware rollouts\implementations.
- Setting up and configuring IT networks.
- Attending to service desk duties.
- Liaising with 3rd party organisations.
- Providing recommendations to resolve IT issues related to hardware and software.
- Provide training to clients and their users.
- Preparing IT infrastructure for optimal use.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain a working with children card.
- Must be able to obtain a police clearance.
- Must have a reliable Car (car compensation for usage will be provided)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?