- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
The role is a perfect mix of traditional PR, requires a lot of Social experience and a generous sprinkling of styling experience.
This role plays a very special part in our journey to colour the world.
Our PR Tribe are key players to ensure we elevate the profile of the CAMILLA brand and expose it to the right audiences, increase positive brand association, awareness, desirability.
It’s important you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment as well as live true to our core values; With Love, One Tribe, Adventurous Spirit and Warrior Angel!
How will you create the Camilla magic?
A communication wizard is essential for this role as you will work closely with the PR Specialist to generate press, influencer, VIP and celebrity exposure globally.
Part of this role will include proactively pushing pitch press-worthy stories and angles to established and new publications across print and online platforms.
In this role you will work with bloggers and online publications to get the CAMILLA name in front of new audiences.
Build and holding relationships with key influencers is a large part of this role and hosting influencer events to maximize brand exposure is key to our influencer strategy.
Having styling experience will be a key part of your role with full responsibility for dressing Camilla Franks and various members of our Tribe for different occasions.
Desired Experience to succeed
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience in Social and Creative PR
- Previous styling experience c
- Exceptional client relationship management
- A passionate advocate of the CAMILLA brand and knowledge of the Fashion Industry
- Excellent and fluent communication skills to relate to people at all levels
Benefits and Perks
- We focus on our tribe’s Health and Wellbeing which includes an offering of yoga, meditation and Personal Training (along with our own inhouse Meditation Room)
- Beautiful Head Quarters, our CAMILLA Villa
- We know our Tribe’s mental health is important, and we offer an Employee assistance program which provides confidential counselling and coaching support
- We offer generous staff discounts and a uniform allowance
- Personal and professional development
- Involvement in philanthropic initiatives
If this sounds like your dream role, please apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?